|
发表于 2011-11-7 18:54:07
|
显示全部楼层
来自 中国江苏镇江
Life's not fair,is it?
生命真不公平啊!
You see,I... Well,I shall never be king.
你看我呢,永远都当不上王
And you shall never see the light of another day.
而你永远也见不到明天了
Adieu.
再见
Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food?
你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物
What do you want?
你想干什么?
I'm here to announce
我是来这里宣布
that King Mufasa's on his way.
大王木法沙要来了
So you'd better have a good excuse...
所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式
for missing the ceremony this morning.
最好找个借口
Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch.
你害我的午餐都没了
Ha! You'll lose more than that...
等大王跟你算帐之后
when the king gets through with you.
你不见的东西还会更多
He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.
他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒
Ooh. I quiver with fear!
我怕得全身发抖
Now,Scar,don't look at me that way.
好了,刀疤,不要那样看我
Help!
救命啊!
Drop him.
刀疤,吐出来
Impeccable timing,Your Majesty.
你来得可真是时候,大王陛下
Why,if it isn't my big brother...
这不是我大哥吗?
descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
屈尊降贵的 来跟我这普通人厮混
Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.
我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的 介绍仪式中没有看到你
That was today?
那是今天吗?
Oh,I feel simply awful!
我觉得好害怕呀!
Must've slipped my mind.
我八成是给忘了
Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is...
是呀,你忘的不只如此
as the king's brother... you should've been first in line!
身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位
Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born.
我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生
That hairball is my son...
这个小毛球是我儿子
and your future king.
他也是你未来的国王
Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.
我该学学我的礼节啦
Don't turn your back on me,Scar.
千万不要背对着我,刀疤
Oh,no,Mufasa.
不,木法沙
Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
或许是你不该背对着我
Is that a challenge?
这是一个挑战吗?
Temper,temper.
冷静!冷静!
I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?
Pity. Why not?
可惜,为什么呢?
As far as brains go,I got the lion's share.
要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧
But when it comes to brute strength...
说到蛮力嘛…
I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了
|
|